I want to broadcast the comics The Witness OF Doubt .
The copyright of the comic The Witness OF Doubt, including characters, images, texts and environments belong to La Spirale.
Make sure you meet the following conditions:
- Only the content of the comics freely available on the internet is allowed to be reused.
- Be sure to respect an offset of 2 pages compared to the site
- If you need content that is not freely available, you can create it yourself.
- Posting content that defames the work or the owner of the copyright is prohibited.
- Please credit me.
- Wherever possible, please include my contact information.
- Be sure to spell correctly and use the correct syntax when mentioning characters and comics.
- Please do not print content.
- To publish in a magazine or other commercial product, please obtain my permission.
- If you do not meet the above conditions but have received my authorization, please specify.
If a case does not fulfill the conditions above, I have the right to stop its broadcast.
I want to make a fanart of the Fallen Sentries or a derivative work.
- For the commercial production of derivative works, or mass circulation of derivative works, please obtain my prior authorization.
- You do not need to get my permission to broadcast non-commercial fanart. However, please credit me.
- Copyrights on derivative products belong to the authors of the said derivatives. I take no responsibility for their content. However, please respect the French laws and the laws of the broadcast country when creating content that includes The Witness of Doubt.
I want to use images on my website (for a presentation, a video … etc).
You do not need to tell me in advance, as long as you meet the criteria below.
- Do not post an end of volume.
- Resizing is allowed, but keep the images homothetic.
- Do not change the content of the image. This includes changing the text of the bubbles, coloring or retouching color other than the original contents. However, if it is a parodic use, you can do it (the joke status must be clear).
- Trimming images or overlaying text is not a problem.
If you have any doubts, send me a message (by Twitter or Facebook preferably), I will answer you.